Phoenix Park Hotel
A Modern Washington D.C. Hotel with a Touch of Ireland
Enjoy the luxury of an Irish country estate in the heart of Washington, DC’s Capitol Hill. Our unique hotel offers its patrons an intimate hospitality experience defined by its owner’s Irish heritage. Our hotel rooms all feature traditional décor and our lobby welcomes you with original oil paintings, plush carpeting and an opulent marble staircase. With a concierge ready to point you towards DC’s hottest spots; our own Irish pub and restaurant, The Dubliner, serving delicious meals; and impressive event space for business meetings or weddings, you’ll be wonderfully enchanted during your stay at Phoenix Park Hotel in Washington DC.
Highlights of Our Hotel in Washington, DC:
- Located One Block from Union Station on Capitol Hill
- Luxurious traditional décor in a historic building
- Member of Historic Hotels of America
- On-site Irish pub and restaurant “The Dubliner”
- Elegant ballroom and unique event spaces
- Lavish rooms and modern amenities
Elegant Meeting Spaces for Corporate Events
With 4 unique meeting spaces in the premium location of Capitol Hill, Phoenix Park Hotel in Washington D.C. can accommodate a wide range of business meetings, conferences or team building events for groups of up to 200 participants.