Phoenix Park Hotel
An Historic Hotel in Washington, DC with the urban feel of a Dublin Townhouse
Experience a crisp, contemporary design within our classic 1922 era building developed by famed Washington developer Harry Wardman. Located in the heart of Capitol Hill, our distinctive lobby interior combines classic features and a stylish contemporary décor. Enjoy food and drink along with live entertainment nightly at one of the most established dining and entertainment restaurants in the area, The Dubliner.
Explore all that Capitol Hill has to offer as our hotel is centrally located just one block from Union Station and within walking distance to many Washington, DC attractions including the U.S. Capitol, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian Castle, Washington Monument and many more along the National Mall.
In true Irish Tradition, we wish all our guests - Céad Mile Fáilte – A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
Highlights of Our Washington, DC Hotel:
- Located One Block from Union Station on Capitol Hill
- Proud Member of Historic Hotels of America
- Contemporary styled guest rooms with marble bathrooms
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the entire hotel
- Complimentary selection of daily newspapers
- Elegant ballroom and unique event spaces catered for weddings, business meetings, team building and conferences for up to 200 participants
- Room Service catered by The Dubliner