Phoenix Park Hotel
A Historic Hotel in Washington, DC with a Touch of Irish Charm
Enjoy a unique opportunity to experience the luxury of Irish country estate in the heart of Washington, DC’s Capitol Hill. With traditional oil paintings, opulent marble staircase and traditional décor the Phoenix Park Hotel also embraces the charisma and magic of one of the most established dining and entertainment restaurants in the area, The Dubliner.
Explore all that Capitol Hill has to offer as our hotel is centrally located just one block from Union Station and within walking distance to many Washington, DC attractions including the U.S. Capital, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian Castle, Washington Monument and many more along the National Mall.
In true Irish Tradition, we wish all our guests - Céad Mile Fáilte – A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
Highlights of Our Hotel in Washington, DC:
- Located One Block from Union Station on Capitol Hill
- Proud Member of Historic Hotels of America
- Lavish guest rooms with modern amenities
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the entire hotel
- Complimentary selection of daily newspapers
- Elegant ballroom and unique event spaces catered for weddings, business meetings, team building and conferences for up to 200 participatants
- Room Service catered by The Dubliner