Phoenix Park Hotel
A Historic Hotel in Washington, DC with a Touch of Irish Charm
The Phoenix Park Hotel is currently undergoing renovations, scheduled for completion in late Spring. The scope includes a full redesign of the lobby, guestrooms, corridors, and meeting space. This work occurs between 8 AM – 5 PM weekdays and we are doing our best to make sure your stay is not impacted. We look forward to showing you our fresh new look.
Experience a crisp, contemporary design within our classic 1922 era building developed by famed Washington developer Harry Wardman. Located in the heart of Capitol Hill, our distinctive lobby interior combines traditional oil paintings, opulent marble floor and staircase and stylish contemporary décor. Enjoy food and drink along with live entertainment nightly at one of the most established dining and entertainment restaurants in the area, The Dubliner.
Explore all that Capitol Hill has to offer as our hotel is centrally located just one block from Union Station and within walking distance to many Washington, DC attractions including the U.S. Capitol, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian Castle, Washington Monument and many more along the National Mall.
In true Irish Tradition, we wish all our guests - Céad Mile Fáilte – A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
Highlights of Our Washington, DC Hotel:
- Located One Block from Union Station on Capitol Hill
- Proud Member of Historic Hotels of America
- Contemporary styled guest rooms with modern amenities
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the entire hotel
- Complimentary selection of daily newspapers
- Elegant ballroom and unique event spaces catered for weddings, business meetings, team building and conferences for up to 200 participants
- Room Service catered by The Dubliner