Eat and Drink at an Authentic Irish Pub in DC
The Dubliner Restaurant and Pub is one of Washington, DC’s dearest establishments. Loved by locals and tourists in the Capitol Hill area, The Dubliner serves up exquisite Irish cuisine, beer and spirits (including its own house-brewed ale and liquor) all in a classic Irish environment. Live Irish music is performed seven nights a week, and there’s also an open-air patio for when you want to have a meal and beer during the warmer months.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday – 7 to 10 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Monday to Friday – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 7 days a week – 3 to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Late Night Menu
- Sunday and Monday – 11 p.m. to Midnight
- Tuesday to Saturday – 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Sunday to Thursday – 11 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 11 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Sunday - Starts at 7 p.m.
- Monday to Saturday - Starts at 9 p.m.